You can can take some home by donation on Saturday 21st May, 2pm at Merristem. Well let you know how to grow and eat them, and there will even be a pot of hot soup to warm the bones and sample some of the veges.
- Bunching onions (many cultivars)
- Bunching leaks
- Three cornered onion
- Good King Henry
- Perrennial nettles - Urtica dioica
- Cape Gooseberry
- Lemon Sorrel
- Warrigal Spinach
- Edible Cannas
- Chinese artichoke
- Fools cress - Apium nodiflorum (some call it lebanese land cress)
- Water celery - Oenanthe javonica
- Cranberry Hybiscus - Hybiscus acetosella
And lots more...